Parking Authority of Baltimore City
Our regular office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. We offer extended hours for residential parking permit holders. See below for extended hours information.
Our office is located at 200 W. Lombard Street, Suite B, Baltimore, MD 21201.
The mission of the Parking Authority of Baltimore City is to find, or create, and implement parking solutions for Baltimore City, and to be the resource on all things "parking" in Baltimore.
We're the "authority" on parking in Baltimore. We oversee the management of:
- 17 Baltimore City owned parking garages
- Numerous parking lots including Baltimore's Motorcoach Parking Facility.
- Parking meters (placing and programming but not ticket writing)
- over 900 multi-space parking meters
- over 4,000 single space parking meters
- Reserved Residential Handicap Parking
- Valet Parking Regulations
- Residential Permit Parking
- Parking Planning
- On-Street Parking Regulations
Extended Hours For Residential Parking Permit Customers
Free parking for RPP customers at the Arena Garage (99 S. Howard Street) above our office.
The Board Meetings Are Scheduled For The Following Dates:
- September 13, 2016 (Download agenda)
- October 11, 2016 (Download agenda)
- November 14, 2016 (Download agenda)
- December 13, 2016 (Download agenda)
- January 19, 2017 (Download agenda) (Via teleconference only. Call 1-800-501-8979, enter access code: 5732803)
- RESCHEDULED: February 28, 2017, 2:00 PM (Download agenda)
- March 14, 2017: CANCELLED (Download agenda)
- April 11, 2017
- May 9, 2017
- June 13, 2017
- July 11, 2017
Meetings are usually held on the second Tuesday of each month at 4:00 PM at the Parking Authority Large Conference Room located at 200 W. Lombard Street.
Are You Looking For…
Parking Sign Shop
Please Call - Department of Transportation, (410) 396-6802
Curb Lane Closures/Meter Bagging (Moving Trucks, Portable Storage Container, Construction)
Please Call -Office of Minor Privileges, Department of Transportation, (410) 396-4508
Parking Authority Offices Will be Closed on the Following Dates:
- Monday, January 16, 2017: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 20, 2017: Presidents' Day
- Friday, April 14, 2017: Good Friday
- Monday, May 29, 2017: Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017: Independence Day
- Monday, September 4, 2017: Labor Day
- Monday, October 9, 2017: Columbus Day
- Thursday, November 23, 2017: Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 24, 2017: Day after Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, December 22, 2017: Christmas Eve Half Day
- Monday, December 25, 2017: Christmas Day
Public Information Act Requests
The agency head or executive director is the custodian of the records for this entity. You may contact David Rhodes, 200 W. Lombard Street, Suite B, Baltimore, MD 21201, 443-573-2800 or [email protected] about requesting records from this entity.