The Parking Authority of Baltimore City seeks individuals who share our core values of:
- Unquestioned integrity in every aspect of our business
- Commitment to a strong work ethic and achieving results
- Commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Fiscally sound operations; and
- Recognition of the importance of people
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all employees. We provide an excellent benefits package, are committed to diversity and will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical condition or disability, mental capability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or veteran status.
Intern, Planning Division
The planning section helps with the management of parking, through issuance of work orders which regulate the curb through signage and metering. It collects, reviews, and analyzes data to make recommendations about the best way to manage parking. The section works with other city and state agencies, residents, businesses and associations to forge workable parking solutions that take into account transportation and parking needs and the transportation network of the city.
For full description and application instructions, please download this file.
- July 15th for Fall Semester
- November 15th for Spring Semester
- April 10th for Summer Semester