Facilities Services Representative
The Facilities Services Representative assists the Manager and Assistant Manager of the Off-Street Parking Division in overseeing the operations of the Municipal parking garages and lots. Provides assistance to customers in resolving problems; assists in monthly billing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides solutions to current and potential customers through answering questions, documenting, investigating and resolving problems and/or complaints;
- Corresponds daily with our contracted parking garage operator employees to diagnose and provide solutions for monthly and transient customer access issues;
- Updates and maintains customer information in cardholder program (PARIS);
- Interacts with walk-in customers to assist in card application review, data entry into the PARIS System, access card activation, monitoring in the PARCS System (Entervo) and cancellations;
- Interacts with all monthly customers utilizing this system that include individuals, small and large organizations and universities;
- Responds to customer inquiries, taking coupon orders, printing and distributing the coupons to current customers, one-time individual customers, and large organization customers;
- Perform clerical duties as needed, including filing, photocopying, collation and answering phones;
- Creates invoices for valet and validation accounts;
- Reviews accounts for activity and usage, creates and issues invoices, and answers customer questions;
- Creates billing for garage accounts and processes refund requests for customers;
- Performs physical inspections of garages and lots as needed;
- Performs other duties as assigned
For more information download the job description.
Stay in the Loop
To sign up for email alerts when new job opportunities are posted, click here.
Parking Authority Designated a Healthiest Maryland Business
Healthiest Maryland Businesses is a collaborative of Maryland businesses with a shared mission of improving health through worksite wellness efforts. Participating businesses are referred to accredited worksite wellness resources, receive education and assistance, and are recognized for their commitment to improving the health of their workforce.
The Healthiest Maryland movement aims to engage leaders to commit to maximizing Marylanders' well-being by implementing a comprehensive, coordinated strategy to promote health where Marylanders work, live, and learn.
The Parking Authority is committed to this effort.
PABC Core Values
The Parking Authority of Baltimore City seeks individuals who share our core values of:
- Unquestioned integrity in every aspect of our business
- Commitment to a strong work ethic and achieving results
- Commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Fiscally sound operations; and
- Recognition of the importance of people
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all employees. We provide an excellent benefits package, are committed to diversity, and will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical condition or disability, mental capability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or veteran status.
Parking Control Agents are Department of Transportation Employees
NOT Parking Authority Employees.
Click here to go to the City of Baltimore Employment Opportunities webpage.