Office Services Manager
The Office Services Manager is responsible for the administration of all office activities, mail, office purchasing, personnel purchase requests, and internal facilities services. Also responsible for managing and maintaining office support services and ancillary activities while ensuring maximum utilization of services and equipment. This position is responsible for centralized support services and includes contract management for office services.
- Associates degree (A.A.) from an accredited college or university, and three years’ experience in coordinating administrative support operations;
- One year experience in using an automated information system to enter, update, modify, delete, retrieve/inquire and report on data.
Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Download the job description for instructions on how to apply.
Closes by March 15, 2023
Parking Planner II
The Parking Planner II will examine parking issues at a neighborhood level and work with community stakeholders in developing solutions. The position will also conduct parking studies, evaluate on-street parking regulations, and provide recommendations to improve upon current operations. In addition, will collect and maintain data using GIS (Geographical Information System) and other software.
- Master’s degree in related field and no experience required; or
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and minimum of 2 years related experience; or
- Minimum of 8 years related experience required if no degree held.
Download the job description with application procedures.
Open until filled.
Facilities Services Representative
The Facilities Services Representative assists the Manager and Assistant Manager of the Off-Street Parking Division in overseeing the operations of the Municipal parking garages and lots. Provides assistance to customers in resolving problems; assists in monthly billing.
- High school diploma or GED required, advanced technical training is preferred.
- Minimum of three years of customer service and/or related experience required.
Open until filled.
We Can Let You Know When Are Hiring
Sign up for email alerts when new job opportunities are posted.
Parking Authority Designated a Healthiest Maryland Business
Healthiest Maryland Businesses is a collaborative of Maryland businesses with a shared mission of improving health through worksite wellness efforts. Participating businesses are referred to accredited worksite wellness resources, receive education and assistance, and are recognized for their commitment to improving the health of their workforce.
The Healthiest Maryland movement aims to engage leaders to commit to maximizing Marylanders' well-being by implementing a comprehensive, coordinated strategy to promote health where Marylanders work, live, and learn.
The Parking Authority is committed to this effort.
PABC Core Values
The Parking Authority of Baltimore City seeks individuals who share our core values of:
- Unquestioned integrity in every aspect of our business
- Commitment to a strong work ethic and achieving results
- Commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Fiscally sound operations; and
- Recognition of the importance of people
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all employees. We provide an excellent benefits package, are committed to diversity, and will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical condition or disability, mental capability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or veteran status.
Parking Control Agents are Department of Transportation Employees
NOT Parking Authority Employees.
Go to the City of Baltimore Employment Opportunities webpage.