Parking Authority of Baltimore City
- Office Hours
- Office Restrictions
- How to Reach Us
- Sign up for Email Alerts
- What we do
- What we don't do
- Parking Meter Holidays
The Parking Authority Office, located at 200 W Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, is open Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Residents can request a permit online without coming to the office. The office is open for residents who do not have online access or experience problems with the website.
Residential parking permits will be renewed during the month in which that area normally renews.
For the safety of our employees and customers, the office will open with the following restrictions:
- There will be a maximum of five customers allowed in the office at a time. Please form a line outside along the wall until you are called to come in.
- A mask or face covering must be worn at all times.
- You must pass a health screening in the Arena Garage lobby before you may enter the PABC office.
- Hand sanitization will be available. Please use some when you enter.
- Please do not walk up to any employee desk. Please have a seat and wait to be called.
See our Contact Us webpage for a list of phone numbers and email addresses.
Our main telephone number to call during our regular business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday) is 443-573-2800.
Our main email address is [email protected].
To receive email alerts from us visit https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/MDBALT/subscribers/new?preferences=true.
Coronavirus 2019 Disease (COVID-19) Information
Click here to go to the City of Baltimore's webpage dedicated to information regarding the Coronavirus Disease.
The mission of the Parking Authority of Baltimore City is to find, or create, and implement parking solutions for Baltimore City, and to be the resource on all things "parking" in Baltimore.
- 14 Baltimore City-owned parking garages
- Numerous parking lots.
- Parking meters (placing and programming but not ticket writing)
- over 900 multi-space parking meters
- over 4,000 single-space parking meters
- Reserved Residential Handicap Parking
- Valet Parking Regulations
- Residential Permit Parking
- Parking Planning
- On-Street Parking Regulations
Parking Enforcement (We don't give parking tickets!)
|Department of Transportation||(410) 396-1945|
Parking Sign Shop
|Department of Transportation||(410) 396-6802|
Single Space Meter Collections
|Parking Fines||(410) 396-4080|
Look Up a Parking Ticket
|Bureau of Revenue Collections||(410) 396-4080|
Curb Lane Closures/Meter Bagging
|Office of Minor Privileges, |
Department of Transportation