Free Parking Available for Baltimore City Resident Front Line Healthcare Workers in City-Owned Garages
The program is designed to assist Baltimore City residents who are front line healthcare workers to secure parking in or near their neighborhood when they get home after their work shifts during this state of emergency.
- 11 Baltimore City-Owned Parking Garages
- Space is Limited—First-Come, First-Served
- Must Provide Proof of Residency & Healthcare Employment
- Temporary Offer—During State of Emergency Only
- Applications will be reviewed and approved by Parking Authority staff
- Approved applicants will be notified and can pick up a garage access card at the approved garage and begin to park immediately
Find each Baltimore City-owned parking garage on Google Maps.
Or download our Garages Brochure.
Parking Authority Office Closed Temporarily
Due to Governor Hogan’s recent prohibition of large gatherings and in an abundance of caution for public health, the Parking Authority of Baltimore City (PABC) office will be closed to the public beginning on Monday, March 16, 2020, until further notice.
PABC team members will still be available should you need us. If you are interested in becoming a monthly parker in one of the City-owned garages, please go to payments.bcparking.com. If you are an existing account holder, please call 443-573-2800 with any questions.
Thank you for your patience.