Discounted Parking Deals in the Central Business District
We have discounted many of our parking rates downtown! We are collecting all the discounted rates in the downtown area. Download them here.
Free Parking for Baltimore City Resident Front Line Healthcare Workers in City-Owned Garages Will End Soon
The program is designed to assist Baltimore City residents who are front-line healthcare workers to secure parking in or near their neighborhood when they get home after their work shifts during this state of emergency.
- 11 Baltimore City-Owned Parking Garages
- Space is Limited—First-Come, First-Served
- Must Provide Proof of Residency & Healthcare Employment
- Temporary Offer—During State of Emergency Only
- Applications will be reviewed and approved by Parking Authority staff
- Approved applicants will be notified and can pick up a garage access card at the approved garage and begin to park immediately
While we are not sure when the governor may rescind the state of emergency, we believe it is likely that he will do so within the next 30-90 days and free parking for healthcare will terminate within 30 days of the governor lifting the state of emergency.
Find each Baltimore City-owned parking garage on Google Maps.
Or download our Garages Brochure.
Parking Authority Office Open
The Parking Authority Office is open 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday-Friday primarily for residential permit parking customers who are having trouble with the online system.
All PABC team members are available. If you are interested in becoming a monthly parker in one of the City-owned garages, please go to payments.bcparking.com. If you are an existing account holder, please call 443-573-2800 with any questions.