Parking Authority of Baltimore City
- Office Hours
- Office Restrictions
- How to Reach Us
- Sign up for Email Alerts
- What we do
- What we don't do
- Parking Meter Holidays
The Parking Authority Office, located at 200 W Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, is open Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Residents can request a permit online without coming to the office. Visit the website to purchase or renew a residential parking permit or come in for help.
Residential parking permits will be renewed during the month in which that area normally renews.
- There will be a maximum of five customers allowed in the office at a time. Please form a line outside along the wall until you are called to come in.
- A mask or face covering is strongly encouraged.
- Hand sanitization will be available. Please use some when you enter.
- Please do not walk up to any employee desk. Please have a seat and wait to be called.
See our Contact Us Webpage for a list of phone numbers and email addresses.
Our main telephone number to call during our regular business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday) is 443-573-2800.
Coronavirus 2019 Disease (COVID-19) Information
- 14 Baltimore City-owned parking garages
- Numerous parking lots.
- Parking meters (placing and programming but not ticket writing)
- over 900 multi-space parking meters
- over 4,000 single-space parking meters
- Reserved Residential Handicap Parking
- Valet Parking Regulations
- Residential Permit Parking
- Parking Planning
|Department of Transportation||(410) 396-1945|
Parking Sign Shop
|Department of Transportation||(410) 396-6802|
Single Space Meter Collections
|Parking Fines||(410) 396-4080|
|Bureau of Revenue Collections|
Curb Lane Closures/Meter Bagging
|Office of Minor Privileges, |
Department of Transportation