Parking Authority of Baltimore City
- Office Hours
- Office Restrictions
- How to Reach Us
- Sign up for Email Alerts
- What we do
- What we don't do
- Parking Meter Holidays
- NOTICE: Parking Authority of Baltimore City Taking Public Comment on Amendments to Residential Permit Parking Regulations, Area 48-Riverside (RPP Area 48) found in COBRA Title 29, Subtitle 02, Chapter 02.
The Parking Authority Office, located at 200 W Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, is open Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Residents can request a permit online without coming to the office. Visit the website to purchase or renew a residential parking permit or come in for help.
Residential parking permits will be renewed during the month in which that area normally renews.
- There will be a maximum of five customers allowed in the office at a time. Please form a line outside along the wall until you are called to come in.
- A mask or face covering is strongly encouraged.
- Hand sanitization will be available. Please use some when you enter.
- Please do not walk up to any employee desk. Please have a seat and wait to be called.
See our Contact Us Webpage for a list of phone numbers and email addresses.
Our main telephone number to call during our regular business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday) is 443-573-2800.
Coronavirus 2019 Disease (COVID-19) Information
- 14 Baltimore City-owned parking garages
- Numerous parking lots.
- Parking meters (placing and programming but not ticket writing)
- over 900 multi-space parking meters
- over 4,000 single-space parking meters
- Reserved Residential Handicap Parking
- Valet Parking Regulations
- Residential Permit Parking
- Parking Planning
|Department of Transportation||(410) 396-1945|
Parking Sign Shop
|Department of Transportation||(410) 396-6802|
Single Space Meter Collections
|Parking Fines||(410) 396-4080|
|Bureau of Revenue Collections|
Curb Lane Closures/Meter Bagging
|Office of Minor Privileges, |
Department of Transportation
Parking Meter Holidays
New Year's Day
NOTICE: Parking Authority of Baltimore City Taking Public Comment on Amendments to Residential Permit Parking Regulations, Area 48-Riverside (RPP Area 48) found in COBRA Title 29, Subtitle 02, Chapter 02.
The Parking Authority of Baltimore City (PABC) is accepting public comment on proposed amendments to Residential Permit Parking (RPP) regulations for Area 48—Riverside. RPP Area 48 regulations were originally issued in February of 2022 after notice and comment. The Parking Authority is posting the amended regulation for public comment to comply with the Administrative Procedures Act (APA).
The proposed amendment to RPP Area 48 regulations for the Riverside neighborhood will modify restricted parking for non-permitted vehicles in RPP Area 48. The public comment period will begin September 2, 2022. The regulations will take effect on the date they are filed with the Department of Legislative Reference.
The full text of the proposed Rules and Regulations can be found online at: https://parking.baltimorecity.gov/residental-parking-permits/rpp-area-48...
The public may submit comments online, by emailing RPPArea48Comments@bcparking.com, by leaving a voicemail at (443) 573-2800, or by mailing comments to:
RPP Parking Authority of Baltimore City
200 W. Lombard Street
Baltimore, MD 21201