Our regular office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Twice a month, we offer extended hours for residential parking permit holders:
200 W. Lombard Street, Suite B, Baltimore, MD 21201
Free parking for our customers
Parking: Free parking at Arena Garage only. The garage entrance is at 99 S. Howard Street, around the corner from our office (not across the street). Our office is also close to the subway, light rail, and numerous bus stops.
Opening Pedestrian Door
When returning to your car, enter through one of the pedestrian doors. Do not walk up the ramp of the garage.
- Swipe your parking ticket with the stripe side up on the control equipment next to the door.
- The door will unlock but does not automatically open.
Watch our YouTube video for instructions.
The mission of the Parking Authority of Baltimore City is to find, or create, and implement parking solutions for Baltimore City, and to be the resource on all things "parking" in Baltimore.
We're the "authority" on parking in Baltimore. We oversee the management of:
Board of Directors Meetings
- September 11, 2018 (Download agenda)
- October 9, 2018 (Download agenda)
- November 13, 2018 (Download agenda)
- December 11, 2018 (Download agenda)
- January 8, 2019 (Agenda)
- February 12, 2019
- March 12, 2019
- April 9, 2019
- May 14, 2019
- June 11, 2019
- July 9, 2019
Meetings are usually held on the second Tuesday of each month at 4:00 PM at the Parking Authority Large Conference Room located at 200 W. Lombard Street.
Matters Related to Parking that Other Agencies Control
Parking Authority Holiday Schedule:
Parking Authority Offices Will be Closed on the Following Dates:
- Monday, December 24, 2018: Christmas Eve Half Day (closed at 1:00 pm)
- Tuesday, December 25, 2018: Christmas Day
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019: New Years Day
- Monday, January 21, 2019: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 18, 2019: Presidents' Day
- Friday, April 19, 2019: Good Friday
- Monday, May 27, 2019: Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4, 2019: Independence Day
- Monday, September 2, 2019: Labor Day
- Monday, October 14, 2019: Columbus Day
- Thursday, November 28, 2019: Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 29, 2019: Day after Thanksgiving
- Tuesday, December 24, 2019: Christmas Eve (half day - close at 12:00 pm)
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019: Christmas Day
Public Information Act Requests
The agency head or executive director is the custodian of the records for this entity. You may contact David Rhodes, 200 W. Lombard Street, Suite B, Baltimore, MD 21201, 443-573-2800 or [email protected] about requesting records from this entity.