RPP Advisory Board
Residential Permit Parking Advisory Board
Open Application Period: July 1, 2021 - July 30, 2021
Baltimore City Code (Article 31, Section 10-9) requires the Executive Director of the Parking Authority to appoint members to the City’s Residential Permit Parking (RPP) Advisory Board. The RPP Advisory Board plays a vital role in the RPP Program, and its duties are:
- Seek to ensure that the RPP Program is effective and responsive to those it serves.
- Review and comment on proposed changes in the RPP Program, its policies, procedures, or enforcement.
- Investigate problem areas and recommend solutions to those problems.
- Generally, monitor, evaluate and propose improvements to the RPP Program.
The Parking Authority appoints 2 residents from each District and 1 member at large, for a total of 11 RPP Advisory Board members.
Parking Authority of Baltimore City
200 W Lombard Street, Suite B
Baltimore MD 21201
RPP Advisory Board members will be selected from the nominations received by the due date. Results of the selection process will be announced in August 2021. The RPP Advisory Board will have its first meeting on September 16, 2021, at 6:00 PM, location will be shared on this website. (https://parking.baltimorecity.gov/residential-parking/board)
If you have any questions about the nomination form or the appointment process, please contact the Parking Authority’s RPP Supervisor, Steve Robinson, at (443) 573-2800 ext. 819 or [email protected].
Download the letter mailed to community association representatives.
RPP Advisory Board Meetings are generally held the third Thursday of every other month except July at the Parking Authority of Baltimore City (200 W. Lombard Street) in Conference Room B from 6:00 pm -7:00 pm. This meeting is open to the general public, but to speak or participate you must either be a board member or have prior approval from the advisory board to bring an agenda item/topic for discussion.
Due to the pandemic, the meetings are being held virtually. Please email for meeting details.
- Seek to ensure that the Residential Permit Parking Program is effective and responsive to those it serves;
- Review and comment on proposed changes in the Residential Permit Parking Program, its policies, procedures, or enforcement;
- Investigate problem areas and recommend solutions to them; and
- Generally monitor, evaluate, and propose improvements to the Residential Permit Parking Program.
Contact: Steve Robinson- RPP, 443-573-2819, [email protected] (email is preferred)
Timing: This recurring meeting is scheduled for 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm, but it often runs over/late
Inclement weather, back-up days: to be determined
- District 1 - Vacant
- District 1 - Doug Armstrong, Area #7, Remington
- District 2 - Steve Johnson, Area 28, Mt Vernon
- District 2 – Vacant
- District 3 - Marlon Benjamin, Area 31, Townes at the Terrace
- District 3 - Serena Watters, Area 15, Barre Circle
- District 4 – Betty Bland-Thomas, Area 41, Sharp Leadenhall
- District 4 - Mike Murphy, Area 30, South Baltimore East
- District 5 – Jerry Moore, Area 20, Washington Hill
- District 5 – Nancy Hayden, Area 14, Little Italy
- Member At Large – Deborah O'Neill, Area 5, Ridgley’s Delight
Meeting Schedule & Important Dates:
|RPP Advisory Board Meeting||10/1/20|| |
Email for remote meeting information.
|RPP Advisory Board Meeting||11/19/20||Agenda|
|RPP Advisory Board Meeting||1/21/21|
|RPP Advisory Board Meeting||3/18/21|
|RPP Advisory Board Meeting||5/12/21||Minutes|
|No Meeting||July 2021|
|Open Application Season for 2021-2023 RPP Advisory Board Congress||7/1/21- 7/31/21|
|Close of 2019-2021 RPP Advisory Board Congress|| |
|RPP Advisory Board Meeting||9/16/21||Agenda|