Visitor Permit Replacement Pilot Policy
Visitor Permit Replacement Policy For Healthcare Reasons:
Visitor permits cannot usually be replaced if lost or stolen, as stated on the back of the permit. This policy allows residents to request and purchase a replacement visitor permit for healthcare reasons.
A replacement visitor permit may only be issued in the following manner:
- The original visitor pass holder must come into the office and confirm their pass is lost, stolen or destroyed. Applicant or resident of eligible RPP home must request a replacement due to medical need.
- Each request will be considered on a case by case basis by the Manager of the Residential Permit Parking Office (currently [email protected]). The Parking Authority reserves the right to deny replacement of any pass, for any reason.
- The replacement cost is $20, except in Area B where permits are gratis by law.
- The replacement will only be considered if the request for replacement includes a healthcare provider’s note on letterhead or prescription paper, stating that the requesting resident “…needs a visitor pass because it is essential to their health or wellbeing.” Any healthcare provider’s note may be considered.
- More than one request for replacement in a 12 month period will likely result in a denial.