Oakenshawe - 1
ONLINE PURCHASING AND COMMUNITY PICK UP
It's time to renew your Area 1 permits. Your current permits will expire on January 31, 2018. You can purchase your permits online: https://pabc.thepermitstore.com.
Permits must be retrieved at a community pick up or at the Parking Authority. Residents must present required documentation to obtain permits.
Online sales began December 1, 2017.
Please allow two business days from the time of your order to allow us to fill it.
COMMUNITY PICK UP
Date: Monday, 1/22/2019
Time: 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Union Memorial Hospital Cafeteria, Conference Room, 1st floor, 200 E University Parkway, Baltimore, MD 21218
PARKING AUTHORITY PURCHASE AND PICK UP
Starting January 8, 2018, you may purchase and pick up your permits at the Parking Authority Office.
Location: 200 W. Lombard Street, Suite B (21201)
Regular Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday Morning Hours: Saturday, January 13, 2018, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Late Night Office Hours: Thursday, January 18, 2018, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Late Night Office Hours: Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Closed: Monday, January 1 (New Year’s Day Observed), Monday, January 15 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
Parking: Please park at the Arena Garage (entrance at 99 S. Howard Street) (Same building as our office) for free validation. Our office is also close to the subway, light rail, and numerous bus stops.
You must bring all current documentation when picking up your permits.
What you will need to provide for a permit:
- Current Maryland Vehicle Registration (Your RPP Area address is required unless you have a Maryland registration and are a full-time student with a current Student ID)
- Any Photo ID
- One form of Proof of Residency, such as:
- Current Lease signed by all parties that is not month to month (month to month leases require residents to come to the PABC office each month to renew permit)
- Proof of home ownership (settlement papers)
- Current driver’s license that reflects your current address
- Utility bill in your name, reflecting current address, that is no less than 30 days old
You may need additional documentation under certain circumstances:
If the vehicle is registered out of state in your name:
- You must switch your vehicle over to Maryland before being permitted to purchase a parking permit decal
- Unless you are a full-time student or a member of the military. Out of state students and military must purchase a Non-Resident Permit from the MVA before a permit/decal is released. The non-resident permit or receipt for its purchase from MVA for the permit must be displayed to the PABC or at your community pick-up for the permit to be released.
If the vehicle registration is out of state but in someone else's name:
- A current notarized letter is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
- A Maryland state Driver’s license reflecting current address must be presented.
- Current vehicle registration
If the vehicle is registered in-state but in someone else’s name:
- A current notarized letter from the vehicle's owner granting you rights to drive this vehicle is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
Permits are $20 each. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover credit cards. We also accept checks and money orders made out to the "Director of Finance." CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Parking Authority at [email protected] or 443-573-2800, extensions 863, 845, or 851.
SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION
|Like the Parking Authority on Facebook: /ParkingAuthBC|
|Follow the Parking Authority on Twitter: @ParkingAuthBC|