Otterbein - 8

Areas that Renew in January

Area 8 Permits To Begin Renewal Process Early

Due to the expected high volume for January 2022, Area 8 residents can begin renewing two weeks earlier this year. The online store will be open in Area 8 on December 15th. The renewed permits will not be honored by parking enforcement until January 1st. As of February 1, 2021, the expired permits will no longer be honored.  

Current permit holders (do not create a new account):

New residents:

Mailing Permits

Permits can now be mailed for a small fee (per permit).


How Can I Get My Permit?

Beginning July 1, 2021, the Parking Authority Office, located at 200 W Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, will be open Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Extended late-night hours and Saturday hours will not be available. The office will be open for residents who do not have online access or experience problems with the website.

Safety Precautions

For the safety of our employees and customers, the office will open with the following restrictions:

  1. There will be a maximum of five customers allowed in the office at a time. Please form a line outside along the wall until you are called to come in.
  2. A mask or face covering must be worn at all times.
  3. A health screening will be required in the Arena Garage lobby before you may enter the PABC office. Entry will be denied if you do not pass the health screening.
  4. Hand sanitization will be available. Please use some when you enter.  
  5. Please do not walk up to any employee desk. Please have a seat and wait to be called, as employees must wipe down surfaces between each customer.

If you have any questions about address eligibility, the online application, or our reopening procedures, please contact us at (443) 573-2800 or email

Facebook icon
twitter icon