Bolton Hill - 3
Renew Area 3 Permits Beginning March 1, 2024
- Renew online at The Permit Store.
- Upload your required documents.
- Select how to receive your permits
- Mail (for a fee). Decals and visitor permits are mailed separately.
- Pick up at PABC Office (We've moved!)
- Community Pickup (Select "Pick Up at the PABC Office." A community volunteer will collect permits at the office to have available at the pickups.)
Area 3 Community Pickups:
Location: Brown Memorial Presbyterian Church (main entrance)
Dates: Friday, March 22, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM AND Saturday, March 23rd, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
HARD cut-off date for purchase: Tuesday, March 19th, 11:59 PM
Roberta "Bobbi" Schilling. Email the Area 3 representative with questions.
All permits not retrieved at either pick-up will be returned to the PABC for individual customer pick-up. They will not be mailed.
Wait for your account to be approved (1-3 days)
- Order your permits from The Permit Store.
PARKING AUTHORITY PICK-UP
You may purchase and pick up your permits at the Parking Authority office if you are having trouble using the online system.
211 N. Paca Street
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Closed: March 29, 2024
FREE PARKING NEXT DOOR TO THE PARKING AUTHORITY
We will validate your parking if you park at the Market Center Garage next door at 221 N. Paca Street. Find the Market Center Garage on Google Maps.
You must present current documentation.
Any Photo ID
Current Maryland Vehicle Registration (Your valid RPP Area address is required unless you have a Maryland registration and are a full-time student with a current Student ID.) See below for more information.
One form of Proof of Residency, such as:
- A Current Lease that is signed by all parties. Verbal confirmation is not sufficient. Customers showing a lease as proof of residency are still subject to relevant laws limiting the number of permits that may be issued to a residence. Please bring a copy of your lease that identifies all persons residing in the dwelling unit or you may be denied permits.
- Sub-lease agreements that are not signed by the landlord must be accompanied by the original signed lease.
- Proof of home ownership (settlement papers)
- Current driver’s license that reflects your current address
- Utility bill in your name, reflecting current address, that is no less than 30 days old
You may need additional documentation under certain circumstances:
If the vehicle is registered out of state and in your name:
- You must switch your vehicle registration over to Maryland before being permitted to purchase a parking permit decal unless you are a full-time student or a member of the military.
- Out-of-state students and members of the military must purchase a Non-Resident Permit from the MVA before a permit/decal is released. The non-resident permit or receipt for its purchase from MVA for the permit must be displayed to the PABC or at your community pick-up for the permit to be released.
If the vehicle registration is out of state and in someone else's name:
- A current notarized letter is required every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
- A Maryland Driver’s license reflecting the current address must be presented.
- Current vehicle registration
If the vehicle is registered in-state but in someone else’s name:
- A current notarized letter from the vehicle's owner granting you rights to drive this vehicle is required each time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
Permits are $20 each. We accept:
- American Express
- Checks and money orders (Made out to the “Director of Finance.” Only accepted if purchasing in the office.
Cash is not accepted.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us or call us at 443-573-2800.
Please take our survey once you've renewed!