Hollins Hills - Area 11

Areas 2, 11, and 12  Permits Expire October 31.

  • Renew online at The Permit Store. 
  • Upload REQUIRED documents
    • Documents MUST be uploaded for your order to be processed.

    • We will email you if documents are missing. If you don't reply within 2 business days, we will CANCEL YOUR ORDER and issue you a refund. 

  • Select how to receive your permits
    • Mail (for a fee). Decals and visitor permits are mailed separately.
    • Pick up at PABC Office
      • New Location: 211 N. Paca Street
      • Free Parking: Market Center Garage, 221 N. Paca Street 

Please take our two-question survey after you have received your permits. 


Important Information

  1. You have an online account. Even if you have never completed an online purchase before, the account was automatically created with your driver's license number. You should enter the driver's license number and select the "forgot password" option.
  2. If you have changed your email address or no longer have access to the one that was originally given to PABC, you must contact us to change it, or the password reset will be unsuccessful. You can send the information to rpp@bcparking.com.
  3. If you have never provided an email address, the password reset will be unsuccessful. Please email rpp@bcparking.com or call 443-573-2800 to give the representative your personal email.
  4. If you create a duplicate account, it will be denied. Documentation must be uploaded to complete the process online. This includes driver’s license, vehicle registration(s), utility bills (BGE, Xfinity, Metered Water), Leases, Dual Residency requirements, change of address cards, non-resident permits, and notarized letters. Registration must be uploaded for EACH vehicle for which you are requesting a permit. The exact information that used to be presented in person must be uploaded online. If you cannot satisfy this requirement, please visit our office in person to complete your renewal.
  5. Decals ordered for out-of-state license plates that do not show justification as to why the vehicle can remain registered out of state will not be filled. You must be a dual resident., student, temporary worker (assignment of 1 year or less), active duty military, or using a friend/relative's car to keep your vehicle registered out of state. All of these exceptions require that the proper documentation be uploaded. That includes student ID, military ID, military orders, non-resident permits, and notarized letters.

Required Documents

Certain documents are required. Please go to our webpage to learn more.


Office Purchase and Pick Up

If you are having trouble using the online system, you may purchase and pick up your permits at the Parking Authority office.

  • 211 N. Paca Street
  • Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm

Free Parking

Free parking at the Market Center Garage only. The garage entrance is at 221 N Paca Street, next to our office (not across the street). 


Permits are $20 each. We accept: 

  • Visa
  • MasterCard
  • American Express
  • Discover 
  • Checks and money orders made out to the “Director of Finance” (if purchasing in the office)

Cash is not accepted.


Contact Us

(443) 573-2800 or email.

How Was Your Experience?

We want to know how we did. Please take our short survey. We monitor these results closely.

Click to take a short survey

Facebook and Twitter  




Facebook icon
twitter icon