Morgan Park - 36
Renew Area 36 Permits Beginning March 1, 2023
- Renew online at The Permit Store.
- Upload required documents
- Select how to receive your permits
- Mail (for a fee). Decals and visitor permits are mailed separately.
- Pick up at PABC Office
- after your account is approved (1-3 days) you can order permits
Permits can now be mailed for a small fee.
PARKING AUTHORITY PICK UP
You may purchase and pick up your permits at the Parking Authority office if you are having trouble using the online system.
200 W. Lombard Street, Suite B (21201)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Our Office is Moving
We will be relocating our offices at the beginning of May 2023 to 221 N. Paca Street.
FREE PARKING AT THE PARKING AUTHORITY
Free parking at the Arena Garage only. The garage entrance is at 99 S. Howard Street, around the corner from our office (not across the street).
RETURNING TO YOUR CAR
When returning to your car, enter through one of the pedestrian doors. Unlock the door by swiping your parking coupon with the stripe side up on the control equipment next to the door.
The door will unlock but does not automatically open. Watch our YouTube video for instructions.
You must upload all current documentation.
- Any Photo ID
- Current Maryland Vehicle Registration (Your valid RPP Area address is required unless you have a Maryland registration and are a full-time student with a current Student ID.) See below for more information.
- One form of Proof of Residency, such as:
- A Current Lease that is signed by all parties. Verbal confirmation is not sufficient. Customers showing a lease as proof of residency are still subject to relevant laws limiting the number of permits that may be issued to a residence. Please bring a copy of your lease that clearly identifies all persons residing in the dwelling unit or you may be denied permits.
- Sub-lease agreements that are not signed by the landlord must be accompanied by the original signed lease.
- Proof of home ownership (settlement papers)
- Current driver’s license that reflects your current address
- Utility bill in your name, reflecting current address, that is no less than 30 days old
You may need additional documentation under certain circumstances:
If the vehicle is registered out of state and in your name:
- You must switch your vehicle registration over to Maryland before being permitted to purchase a parking permit decal unless you are a full-time student or a member of the military.
- Out-of-state students and members of the military must purchase a Non-Resident Permit from the MVA before a permit/decal is released. The non-resident permit or receipt for its purchase from MVA for the permit must be displayed to the PABC or at your community pick-up for the permit to be released.
If the vehicle registration is out of state but in someone else's name:
- A current notarized letter is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
- A Maryland state Driver’s license reflecting the current address must be presented.
- Current vehicle registration
If the vehicle is registered in-state but in someone else’s name:
- A current notarized letter from the vehicle's owner granting you rights to drive this vehicle is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
Permits are $20 each. We accept:
- American Express
- Checks and money orders MUST be made out to the “Director of Finance” if purchasing in the office.
Cash is not accepted.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Parking Authority by emailing us or 443-573-2800.
Take our survey once you've renewed!