Guilford - 47
Area 47 permits will expire on November 30, 2017. You can purchase your permits online: https://pabc.thepermitstore.com.
You must pickup your permits at either the community pick up or at the Parking Authority. You must present required documentation to obtain permits.
The last day to purchase permits online will be 5:00 PM, November 22, 2017.
COMMUNITY PICK UP
Date: November 29, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: 10 Saint Martin’s Road, Baltimore MD, 21218
PARKING AUTHORITY PICK UP
Starting November 13, 2017, you may purchase and pick up your permits at the Parking Authority Office.
Location: 200 W. Lombard Street, Suite B (21201)
Regular Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday Morning Hours: Saturday, November 18, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Late Night Office Hours: Thursday, November 30, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Closed: Thursday, November 23, 2017 and Friday, November 24, 2017
Parking: Please park at the Arena Garage. The garage entrance is at 99 S. Howard Street, around the corner from our office (not across the street). Our office is also close to the subway, light rail and numerous bus stops.
You must bring all current documentation when picking up your permits.
What you will need to provide for a permit:
- Any Photo ID
- Current Maryland Vehicle Registration (Your RPP Area address is required unless you have a Maryland registration and are a full time student with a current Student ID)
- One form of Proof of Residency, such as:
- Current Lease signed by all parties that is not month to month (month to month leases require residents to come to the PABC office each month to renew permit)
- Proof of home ownership (settlement papers)
- Current driver’s license that reflects your current address
- Utility bill in your name, reflecting current address, that is no less than 30 days old
You may need additional documentation under certain circumstances:
If vehicle is registered out of state in your name:
- You must switch your vehicle over to Maryland before being permitted to purchase a parking permit decal
- Unless you are a full time student or a member of the military. Out of state students and military must purchase a Non-Resident Permit from the MVA before a permit/decal is released. The non-resident permit or receipt for its purchase from MVA for the permit must be displayed to the PABC or at your community pick-up for the permit to be released.
If vehicle registration is out of state but in someone else's name:
- A current notarized letter is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
- A Maryland State Driver’s license reflecting current address must be presented.
- Current vehicle registration
If vehicle is in state but registered in someone else’s name:
- A current notarized letter from the vehicles owner granting you rights to drive this vehicle is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
Permits are $20 each. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover credit cards. We also accept checks and money orders made out to the "Director of Finance." CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Parking Authority at[email protected] or 443-573-2800, extension 860.
|Like the Parking Authority on Facebook: /ParkingAuthBC|
|Follow the Parking Authority on Twitter: @ParkingAuthBC|