Loyola - 6

Residential Permit Parking Area 6


Renewal Information

Online Purchasing

It's time to renew your Area 6 Loyola/Kernway parking permits, which expire August 31, 2018.  You can purchase your permits online: https://pabc.thepermitstore.com.

Purchase Permits Link

Permits must be retrieved at a community pick up or at the Parking Authority. Residents must present required documentation to obtain permits. 

Please allow three business days from the date of online purchase to pick-up new permits.

Community Pickups

Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Time: 9:00am-5:00pm
Location: Guilford Association Office, Second Presbyterian Church, 4200 St. Paul Street, Suite 100

Date: Saturday, September 1, 2018
Time: 9:00am-1:00pm
Location: Bedford Square Station (Corner of Charles Street & Overhill Road, where Charles Street and St. Paul Street split) 

Parking Authority Pick Up

Starting August 13, 2018, you may purchase and pick up your permits at the Parking Authority Office.

Location: 200 W. Lombard Street, Suite B (21201)

PABC Office is at 200 W Lombard Street

Regular Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Saturday Morning Hours: Saturday, August 18, 2018, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM

Late Night Office Hours: Thursday, August 30, 2018, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM

Parking: Please park at the Arena Garage. The garage entrance is at 99 S. Howard Street, around the corner from our office (not across the street). Our office is also close to the subway, light rail, and numerous bus stops. 

From Lombard St, turn right on Howard and right into garage.

What you will need to provide for a permit:

  1. Any Photo ID
  2. Current Maryland Vehicle Registration (Your RPP Area address is required unless you have a Maryland registration and are a full-time student with a current Student ID)
  3. One form of Proof of Residency, such as:
  • Current Lease signed by all parties that is not month to month (month to month leases require residents to come to the PABC office each month to renew permit)
  • Proof of home ownership (settlement papers)
  • Current driver’s license that reflects your current address
  • Utility bill that is no less than 30 days old, which is in your name and reflects your current address

You may need additional documentation under certain circumstances:

If the vehicle is registered out of state and in your name:

  • Unless you are a full-time student or a member of the military, you must register your vehicle in Maryland before being permitted to purchase a parking permit decal.
    • Out of state students and members of the military must purchase a Non-Resident Permit from the MVA before a permit/decal is released.  The non-resident permit or receipt for its purchase from the MVA must be displayed to the PABC or at your community pick-up for the permit to be released. MVA issued vehicle registration is required

If the vehicle is registered out of state but in someone else's name:

  • A current notarized letter is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
  • A Maryland state Driver’s license reflecting current address must be presented.
  • Current vehicle registration

If the vehicle is registered in-state but in someone else’s name:

  • A current notarized letter from the vehicle's owner granting you rights to drive this vehicle is required every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than six (6) months from the day of acquiring your permit.


Permits are $20 each. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover credit cards. We also accept checks and money orders made out to the “Director of Finance.” CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED.

Contact Information

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Parking Authority at [email protected] or 443-573-2800.

Social Media

Facebook: /ParkingAuthBC

Twitter: @ParkingAuthBC