Loyola/Kernway Area 6
It's Time to Renew Area 6 Permits
Area 6 permits will expire on August 31, 2021. Residents who already have an account can renew their permits at pabc.thepermitstore.com. The online application will allow residents to upload the required documents that are usually verified in person at the Parking Authority Office or at a Community Pickup. A Parking Authority team member will verify the documents online and mail residents their permits or email them a file to print. Area 6 will host a community pickup.
The Parking Authority Office, located at 200 W Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, is now open Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Extended late-night hours and Saturday hours will not be available. The office will be open for residents who do not have online access or experience problems with the website.
For the safety of our employees and customers, the office will open with the following restrictions:
- There will be a maximum of five customers allowed in the office at a time. Please form a line outside along the wall until you are called to come in.
- A mask or face covering must be worn at all times.
- A health screening will be required in the Arena Garage lobby before you may enter the PABC office. Entry will be denied if you do not pass the health screening.
- Hand sanitization will be available. Please use some when you enter.
- Please do not walk up to any employee desk. Please have a seat and wait to be called, as employees must wipe down surfaces between each customer.
If you have any questions about address eligibility, the online application, or our reopening procedures, please contact us at (443) 573-2800 or email [email protected].
Area 6 Community Pickup
Where: Guilford Association office within the Second Presbyterian Church at 4200 St. Paul Street, Suite 100
When: Monday, August 30, 2021, 9:00 am-12:00 pm.