Mt. Vernon - Area 28
Expired Residential Permits Remain Valid Until Further Notice
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation resumed parking enforcement of Residential Permit Parking on Tuesday, September 1, 2020. Permits that expired after March 2020 will be honored until the Governor lifts the Emergency Order. There are a few reasons why you may need to renew your permit.
Residents who need a new permit can apply online at pabc.thepermitstore.com if they meet one of the following criteria:
- You are a NEW RPP customer who has not been able to purchase a permit due to the COVID-19 closure of PABC offices.
- You are an existing customer who has purchased a new vehicle or has new license plates.
- You are an existing customer who moved from one RPP area to another. If you moved within the same RPP area, you may continue to use the decal and visitor permit(s) you already have.
The Parking Authority Office, located at 200 W Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, is open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Extended late-night hours and Saturday hours will not be available. The office will be open for residents who do not have online access or experience problems with the website.
For the safety of our employees and customers, the office will open with the following restrictions:
- There will be a maximum of five customers allowed in the office at a time. Please form a line outside along the wall until you are called to come in.
- A mask or face covering must be worn at all times.
- A health screening will be required in the Arena Garage lobby before you may enter the PABC office. Entry will be denied if you do not pass the health screening.
- Hand sanitization will be available. Please use some when you enter.
- Please do not walk up to any employee desk. Please have a seat and wait to be called, as employees must wipe down surfaces between each customer.
If you have any questions about address eligibility, the online application, or our reopening procedures, please contact us at (443) 573-2800 or email [email protected].