Area 13 (Tyson Street) parking permits expire November 30, 2018.
You can purchase your permits online between October 20, 2018, and November 27, 2018. You can purchase your permits in person at any time.
- Permits must be retrieved at the Parking Authority.
- Please allow three business days from the date of online purchase to pick-up new permits.
- Residents must present required documentation to obtain permits.
PARKING AUTHORITY PICKUP
LOCATION: 200 W. Lombard Street, Suite B (21201)
Regular Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday Morning Hours: Saturday, November 17, 2018, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Late Night Office Hours: Thursday, November 29, 2018, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
CLOSED: Thursday, November 22, 2018, and Friday, November 23, 2018 (Thanksgiving)
Parking: Please park at the Arena Garage. The garage entrance is at 99 S. Howard Street, around the corner from our office (not across the street). Our office is also close to the subway, light rail, and numerous bus stops.
Opening Pedestrian Door
When returning to your car, enter through one of the pedestrian doors. Do not walk up the ramp of the garage.
- Swipe your parking ticket with the stripe side up on the control equipment next to the door.
- The door will unlock but does not automatically open.
Watch our YouTube video for instructions.
You must bring all current documentation when picking up your permits.
What you will need to provide for a permit:
- Any Photo ID
- Current Maryland Vehicle Registration (Your RPP Area address is required unless you have a Maryland registration and are a full-time student with a current Student ID)
- One form of Proof of Residency, such as:
- Current Lease signed by all parties that is not month to month (month to month leases require residents to come to the PABC office each month to renew permit)
- Proof of home ownership (settlement papers)
- Current driver’s license that reflects your current address
- Utility bill in your name, reflecting current address, that is no less than 30 days old
If the vehicle is registered out-of-state, but in your name:
- You must switch your vehicle over to Maryland before being permitted to purchase a parking permit decal
- Unless you are a full-time student or a member of the military. Out of state students and military must purchase a Non-Resident Permit from the MVA before a permit/decal is released. The non-resident permit or receipt for its purchase from MVA for the permit must be displayed to the PABC or at your community pick-up for the permit to be released.
If the vehicle is registered out-of-state but in someone else's name:
- A current notarized letter is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
- A State of Maryland Driver’s license reflecting current address must be presented.
- Current Vehicle Registration
If the vehicle is registered in-state but in someone else’s name:
- A current notarized letter from the vehicle’s owner granting you rights to drive this vehicle is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
Permits are $20 each. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover credit cards. We also accept checks and money orders made out to the "Director of Finance". CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Parking Authority at [email protected]rking.com or 443-573-2800, extension 860.
SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION