Seton Hill - 10
Current permit holders (do not create a new account):
- go to https://pabc.thepermitstore.com to renew & print permits
- go to https://pabc.thepermitstore.com to create an account
- after your account is approved (1-3 days) you can order permits
Beginning July 1, 2021, the Parking Authority Office, located at 200 W Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, will be open Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Extended late-night hours and Saturday hours will not be available. The office will be open for residents who do not have online access or experience problems with the website.
For the safety of our employees and customers, the office will open with the following restrictions:
- There will be a maximum of five customers allowed in the office at a time. Please form a line outside along the wall until you are called to come in.
- A mask or face covering must be worn at all times.
- A health screening will be required in the Arena Garage lobby before you may enter the PABC office. Entry will be denied if you do not pass the health screening.
- Hand sanitization will be available. Please use some when you enter.
- Please do not walk up to any employee desk. Please have a seat and wait to be called, as employees must wipe down surfaces between each customer.
If you have any questions about address eligibility, the online application, or our reopening procedures, please contact us at (443) 573-2800 or email [email protected].
Mon. Sep. 20th: Deadline by which Area 10 residents must order their passes for neighborhood pickup.
Tue. Sep. 28th: Seton Hill has its Parking Pass Pickup event from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm in the driveway of St. Mary's Spiritual Center (600 N. Paca St).
Area 10 residents who wish to pick up their passes outside of the Community Pickup should call 410-340-2296.