It's time to renew your area 19 permits. Your current permits will expire on April 30, 2018. You can purchase your permits online: https://pabc.thepermitstore.com.
- Online sales are open now March 15, 2018.
- Permits must be retrieved at a community pick up or at the parking authority. Residents must present required documentation to obtain permits.
- The last day for online purchase will be Friday, April 20, 2018. Please allow three business days from the time of your order to allow us to fill it.
Community Pick Ups
Please allow 3 business days from the time of your order to allow us to fill it.
Date: Saturday, April 21, 2018, 1:00 PM – 5 :00PM
Location: St. Ignatius Loyola Academy Parking Lot (Parking Pass Bash), 300 Gittings Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: St. Ignatius Loyola Academy, Basement, 300 Gittings Street, Baltimore MD, 21230
Parking Authority Pickup
Starting April 16, 2018, you may purchase and pick up your permits at the Parking Authority Office located at 200 W. Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201.
PABC Office Hours
- Regular: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Morning: Saturday, April 14, 2018, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Late Night: Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Please park at the Arena Garage. The garage entrance is at 99 S. Howard Street, around the corner from our office (not across the street). Our office is also close to the subway, light rail, and numerous bus stops.
You must bring all current documentation when picking up your permits.
What you will need to provide for a permit:
- Any photo id
- Current Maryland vehicle registration (your RPP area address is required unless you have a Maryland registration and are a full-time student with a current student id)
- One form of proof of residency, such as:
- current lease signed by all parties that is not month to month (month to month leases require residents to come to the PABC office each month to renew permit)
- proof of home ownership (settlement papers)
- current driver’s license that reflects your current address
- utility bill in your name, reflecting current address, that is no less than 30 days old
You may need additional documentation under certain circumstances:
If the vehicle is registered out-of-state in your name:
- Unless you are a full-time student or a member of the military, you must switch your vehicle over to Maryland before being permitted to purchase a parking permit decal
- Out-of-state students and members of the military must purchase a Non-Resident Permit from the MVA before a permit/decal is released. The non-resident permit or receipt for its purchase from MVA for the permit must be displayed to the PABC or at your community pick-up for the permit to be released.
If the vehicle is registered out-of-state but in someone else's name:
- A current notarized letter is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than 6 months from the day of acquiring your permit.
- A Maryland state driver’s license reflecting current address must be presented.
- Current vehicle registration
If the vehicle is registered in-state but in someone else’s name:
- A current notarized letter from the owner of the vehicle granting you rights to drive this vehicle is required each and every time you renew. The letter must be dated and signed no more than six months from the day of acquiring your permit.
Permits are $20 each. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover credit cards. We also accept checks and money orders made out to the "Director of Finance." Cash is not accepted.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Parking Authority at rp[email protected] or 443-573-2800, extension 860.
SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION